Providing an extra boost to supply chain efficiency.
Shipping & Logistics
Staff can spend a lot of time with repetitive tasks rather than using their skills to move the business forward.
Projects include end-to-end, or part automation of:
- Import/Export paperwork
- Demand and Supply planning
- Proof of Delivery requests
- Shipping notifications
- SKU matching
- Stock control
- Updating inventory records
- RPA Implementation ProcessThere are a few tried and tested steps to get your first RPA process up and running. Starting with Gathering Process details
- The Benefits of Using RPA in Your BusinessFor some companies, the pain points is so strong that adopting RPA becomes a no-brainer. For others however, there might need to be clear business case for implementing the technology before starting the project.
- How much does an RPA Automation cost?For companies embarking on introducing RPA to their organisation and doing everything inhouse, these are the cost factors to consider for developing and running their own RPA automations:
“We were spending an unacceptable amount of time “standing still”.
We were forced to manually complete many things to bridge together our processes and various computer systems.”
FMCG, Food industry
Where else can Bots be used?
We provide Digital Automation to UK companies, in all industries, by offering Robots as a paid service. It’s rather like employing a person but this time a robot.
Tel: 01925 321355