Automation provides the opportunity to increase activity.
Sales & Marketing
With mundane tasks automated, more time can be spent on customer service and growing the business.
Projects include end-to-end, or part automation of:
- Customer complaints processing
- Customer onboarding
- Issuing refunds
- Order updates
- Processing Customer email
- Returns/Refund processing
- Ticket updates
- RPA Implementation ProcessThere are a few tried and tested steps to get your first RPA process up and running. Starting with Gathering Process details
- The Benefits of Using RPA in Your BusinessFor some companies, the pain points is so strong that adopting RPA becomes a no-brainer. For others however, there might need to be clear business case for implementing the technology before starting the project.
- How much does an RPA Automation cost?For companies embarking on introducing RPA to their organisation and doing everything inhouse, these are the cost factors to consider for developing and running their own RPA automations:
”It was mind-blowing how quickly the Bot could generate a quote –
What might have taken us several hours, took the Bot several seconds”
Where else can Bots be used?
We provide Digital Automation to UK companies, in all industries, by offering Robots as a paid service. It’s rather like employing a person but this time a robot.
Tel: 01925 321355