Automation provides the opportunity to increase activity.
Sales & Marketing
With mundane tasks automated, more time can be spent on customer service and growing the business.
Projects include end-to-end, or part automation of:
- Customer complaints processing
- Customer onboarding
- Issuing refunds
- Order updates
- Processing Customer email
- Returns/Refund processing
- Ticket updates
Discuss a potential project with us?
Regardless of your industry, size of company or type of software used, we’re happy to have a relaxed chat about digital automation for your business.
- RPA Implementation ProcessThere are a few tried and tested steps to get your first RPA process up and running. Starting with Gathering Process details
- The Benefits of Using RPA in Your BusinessFor some companies, the pain points is so strong that adopting RPA becomes a no-brainer. For others however, there might need to be clear business case for implementing the technology before starting the project.
- How much does an RPA Automation cost?For companies embarking on introducing RPA to their organisation and doing everything inhouse, these are the cost factors to consider for developing and running their own RPA automations:
”It was mind-blowing how quickly the Bot could generate a quote.
What might have taken us several hours, took the Bot several seconds”
Where else can Bots be used?
Accounts & Finance
Sales & Marketing
Shipping & Logistics
We provide Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to in all industries across the UK.
Our customers need no technical expertise, and Flexible payment plans mean the benefits of automation are almost immediate, ensuring companies of all sizes can affordably implement the technology.
In a way, it’s rather like employing a person but this time a robot.