Industry specific processes can still make ideal candidates for automation.
Other Use Cases
Wherever tasks are repetitive, repeatable and mundane, digital automation can reduce the burden.
Projects include end-to-end, or part automation of:
- Processing Big Data
- Data merging and integraion
- loan Applications
- Competitor analysis
- Claims Processing
- GDPR Data Subject Access Request
- RPA Implementation ProcessThere are a few tried and tested steps to get your first RPA process up and running. Starting with Gathering Process details
- The Benefits of Using RPA in Your BusinessFor some companies, the pain points is so strong that adopting RPA becomes a no-brainer. For others however, there might need to be clear business case for implementing the technology before starting the project.
- How much does an RPA Automation cost?For companies embarking on introducing RPA to their organisation and doing everything inhouse, these are the cost factors to consider for developing and running their own RPA automations:
“Automation helped us to redeploy our Paralegal onto more challenging legal work, currently being conducted by an external legal firm.”
Inhouse Legal Department, Gaming industry
Where else can Bots be used?
We provide Digital Automation to UK companies, in all industries, by offering Robots as a paid service. It’s rather like employing a person but this time a robot.
Tel: 01925 321355