Industry specific processes can still make ideal candidates for automation.
Other Use Cases
Wherever tasks are repetitive, repeatable and mundane, digital automation can reduce the burden.
Projects include end-to-end, or part automation of:
- Processing Big Data
- Data merging and integraion
- Loan Applications
- Competitor analysis
- Claims Processing
- GDPR Data Subject Access Request
Discuss a potential project with us?
Regardless of your industry, size of company or type of software used, we’re happy to have a relaxed chat about digital automation for your business.
- RPA Implementation ProcessThere are a few tried and tested steps to get your first RPA process up and running. Starting with Gathering Process details
- The Benefits of Using RPA in Your BusinessFor some companies, the pain points is so strong that adopting RPA becomes a no-brainer. For others however, there might need to be clear business case for implementing the technology before starting the project.
- How much does an RPA Automation cost?For companies embarking on introducing RPA to their organisation and doing everything inhouse, these are the cost factors to consider for developing and running their own RPA automations:
“Automation helped us to redeploy our staff onto more challenging legal work, currently being conducted by externally.”
Inhouse Legal Department, Gaming industry
Where else can Bots be used?
Accounts & Finance
Sales & Marketing
Shipping & Logistics
We provide Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to in all industries across the UK.
Our customers need no technical expertise, and Flexible payment plans mean the benefits of automation are almost immediate, ensuring companies of all sizes can affordably implement the technology.
In a way, it’s rather like employing a person but this time a robot.