Automating repetitive processes allows HR to add even more business value.
Becoming more data-driven, Bots can accelerate processes and empower HR staff.
Projects include end-to-end, or part automation of:
- Absence management
- Candidate sourcing & History verification
- Data cleansing and Updates
- HR Virtual assistant
- Leave applications
- Onboarding Joiners/Offboarding Leavers
- Time & Attendence
- RPA Implementation ProcessThere are a few tried and tested steps to get your first RPA process up and running. Starting with Gathering Process details
- The Benefits of Using RPA in Your BusinessFor some companies, the pain points is so strong that adopting RPA becomes a no-brainer. For others however, there might need to be clear business case for implementing the technology before starting the project.
- How much does an RPA Automation cost?For companies embarking on introducing RPA to their organisation and doing everything inhouse, these are the cost factors to consider for developing and running their own RPA automations:
“Holding onto Graduates was becoming an issue. Now they work on less mundane, more demanding, and also valuable roles for the business.”
Financial Services Company
Where else can Bots be used?
We provide Digital Automation to UK companies, in all industries, by offering Robots as a paid service. It’s rather like employing a person but this time a robot.
Tel: 01925 321355