Mundane tasks exist in the Front office too.
Automating repetitive tasks, frees up time for more customer interaction and added value.
Projects include end-to-end, or part automation of:
- Customer complaints processing
- Customer onboarding
- Issuing refunds
- Order updates
- Processing Customer email
- Returns/Refund processing
- Ticket updates
- RPA Implementation ProcessThere are a few tried and tested steps to get your first RPA process up and running. Starting with Gathering Process details
- The Benefits of Using RPA in Your BusinessFor some companies, the pain points is so strong that adopting RPA becomes a no-brainer. For others however, there might need to be clear business case for implementing the technology before starting the project.
- How much does an RPA Automation cost?For companies embarking on introducing RPA to their organisation and doing everything inhouse, these are the cost factors to consider for developing and running their own RPA automations:
“It was like gaining another employee.
The Bot allowed us to redeploy staff to marketing and sales activities, as well as customer service.”
Property Management Company
Where else can Bots be used?
We provide Digital Automation to UK companies, in all industries, by offering Robots as a paid service. It’s rather like employing a person but this time a robot.
Tel: 01925 321355